Hoopla is a children’s theatre company run by Philip Monks & Jenny Stephens. Its mission is to create and provide music theatre for and with young people. Hoopla’s focus is on cultural enrichment and artistic excellence. Its aim is to achieve social and personal development through outstanding artistic work.
Hoopla looks to deliver:
- theatrical work that is artistically excellent
- engagement with young people throughout the artistic process
- work that challenges and stimulates its audience
- an artistic dialogue with other professionals in this field
- participation by and with venues in the work and related activities
- cultural, social and artistic development for young people